C1 Ambulance & Paramedics drivers
LGV C1 and PCV D1
If you want to make a career in the Ambulance service or as a Paramedic, you must hold the LGV C1 entitlement. You must also need the PCV D1 entitlement for some regions.
Our courses are of 5, 7 and 10 days duration and they are specially discounted for the prospective Ambulance and the Paramedic service professionals.
We also can advise you on the perfect duration of the course that you need to undertake by simply taking a telephonic questionnaire round or an on-road assessment. The ideal training vehicles in this regard are the C1?s 5.5 Renault mascot and the Ford Transits that we use for our training.
- Hydraulic anti clock brakes and the handling and the controls are just like other cars.
- The compact dimension along with excellent overall visibility makes the driving hazards easy and negotiable.
Do you need the D1, minibus for the patient transfer? We can help
- The minibus that we use is specially selected as a training vehicle.
- There are 12 seats and a five speed gearbox in the vehicle.
- The handling benefits of this vehicle is the same as that of the other training vehicles
Do you need any help in getting started?
We are happy to send you the forms so that you can apply for the provisional license completely FREE of Charge along with an information leaflet that provides you the details about our Free Special Introductory Day that is designed in association with the London Ambulance Service. You can also click here to order the forms from DVLA.
We can also help you in passing the theory tests by supplying you with the CD ROM, a selection of books, DVD and online learning materials and also arrange the theory test appointments on your behalf.
Obtain discounts by calling us and mentioning Ambulance/Paramedic or fill in the contact page and we will get in touch with you.