IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SPECIALIST DRIVER THEN OBTAIN A GENUINE DRIVING LICENCE.
Our training centre gives you specialised driver training services, LGV/HGV driver training and C1 Licence.
There has been a revision applicable after1997 onwards, where if you need to pass a UK car test or exchange a foreign licence to a UK licence, you should possess a category B licence to drive vans and cars utmost to 3.5 tonnes.
Suppose you are a specialist drivers, have attained the age of 18 you can wish to drive bigger vehicles for different purposes like ambulance driver, delivery driver or for driving a pleasure or recreational vehicle. By obtaining LGV C1 you can easily drive up to 7.5 tonnes and if you want to tow a trailer C1+E, then we provide a separate training is also for that purpose.
At our centres we provide specially selected LGV C1 vehicles that are ideal for training purposes, which can meet all DSA requirements, and are available in Park Royal, Wembley and Greenwich:
- We provide facilities of hydraulic brakes and other features of simple car like gears and controls.
- Here we have amenities of compact dimensions so you should face no difficulty in manoeuvring and negotiating driving hazards.
- You can definitely save time and money by learning swiftly.
- We also have provision of FREE Air brakes familiarisation course for C1 Truck Driver Training Course Clients for anyone intending to drive a full size 7.5 tonne vehicle. We don?t provide course on ambulance.
- Point to be noted ? A person can skip the C1 licence and opt for LGV C to drive up to 32 tonne vehicles if the person is contented to take a few more training hours to learn on the bigger vehicles.
Q1-Are you ready to apply for your Provisional LGV licence?
A-It is a very simple process, just click for our guidance notes on process to apply and you can also request an application form
Q2-Are you in need of help to pass your theory tests?
A-At our training centre we supply DVDs, CR-Roms, DSA books, and On-Line Learning. LGV Theory Test Help manual of our centre can also be used as a referral.
Q3-Are you ready to Start Driver Training?
A-The moment you get the Provisional and have passed the theory tests you are ready to start an intensive course of training, or single lessons to suit your timings for daytime, evening or weekends.
Q4- How much training do you need? How much cost will you bear?
A-As our recommendation for a DRIVING ASSESSMENT lasts approximately one hour, so when an instructor can judge your driving skills and applicable driving experience and advice on the training you’ll need to pass, and then you can be quoted by us. You should never forget to ask about the PASS PROTECTION provided by us.
Q5-Are you interested to pursue career as a C1 delivery driver?
A- When you are mentally prepared to become a delivery driver you need to appear for Driver CPC tests – Case Study Theory Test (Module 2) and Practical Demonstration Test (Module 4). We provide complete assistance in this matter.
We can arrange the Driver CPC theory test on the same day though many clients prefer to arrange this test later. Ambulance/Paramedic drivers are not liable for Driver CPC because of they have a Blue Light Training.
So if you are convinced with our systems, the next step for you is to arrange an Assessment Lesson, give us a phone call or fill up the booking form on the Contact Us Page.
We are hoping to get your positive approach straight away to validate your booking.