Get the best known Driver CPC training at Dhoot Driving School
what is driver CPC? It means Driver Certificate of Professional Competence. It is a new law to maintain high driving standards and improve road safety. It has been introduced across the EU and is designed to boost driver’s knowledge and skills initially and continuously develop driver knowledge throughout the Vocational Career of a driver.
It is a must have criterion for all professional bus, coach and lorry drivers to take efforts towards holding a Driver CPC Driver Qualification Card to drive one kind of vehicles to earn a source of revenue. New HGV/PCV licence holders need to have Initial Driver CPC who drives for livelihood. Existing licence holders must complete Driver CPC Periodic Training.
At our Dhoot Driving School training centre we deliver Initial CPC and Periodic Training for the aspiring drivers. We deliver you the trainings and tutorials in different languages other than English. Not only that all our trainers are DSA approved and multilingual drivers.
Now you must be inquiring that how will you prove that you hold driver CPC?
The moment you pass in all the 4 modules of Initial Driver CPC examination, you will be sent a Driver Qualification Card (DQC) which is issued without charge. We send your DOC to the address on your driving licence. So you positively need to keep your details up to date with DVLA. It is an essential advice that you must carry your DQC whilst driving and there will be penalties if you are found to be driving professionally without one. In case your DQC has been damaged, stolen or lost you should rush to report the complaint to the DSA within 7 days and apply for a replacement card. We will charge a nominal fee to replace and issue new cards. To report your DQC card lost, stolen or damaged contact: Email email@example.com (putting ‘DQC Enquiry’ in the subject field) or telephone 0300 200 1122. You will be able to drive for up to 15 days without a card, once you have reported it while a replacement will be sent to you by our concerned authority. Important point to note is that you must inform your employer in case your card has been stolen or lost.
Facilities of special exemptions at Dhoot Driving School centre:-
At our training institute we provide special exemptions from the Driver CPC for drivers of vehicles:
- used by, or under the control of, the armed forces, civil defence, the fire service, and forces responsible for maintaining public order, which includes ambulance technicians and paramedics after they have completed their blue light training
- undergoing road tests for technical development, repair or maintenance purposes, or new or rebuilt vehicles not yet put into service
- carrying material or equipment to be used by the driver in the course of his or her work, provided that driving the vehicle does not constitute the driver’s principal activity
- used for the non-commercial carriage of passengers or goods, for personal use
- used in states of emergency or assigned to rescue missions.
- with a maximum authorised speed not exceeding 45km/h
- used in the course of driving lessons for any person wishing to obtain a driving licence or Driver CPC
We hope to clarify your quarries, in case you need any more help, never hesitate to give us a call and we’ll talk you through the process.