Time has changed, from the days of walking bare feet to going on moon. You can now see automobiles everywhere and it is has become the necessity to learn how to drive these days. There is no denying that driving can be hard thanks to ever increasing number of accidents but here at Dhoot Driving School we simplify the learning process by breaking it down to small and easy steps so anyone can go vroom. You want to learn driving for your needs we are here, you want to become a professional driver then Dhoot Driving School is what you need. Dhoot Driving School is now available in your area Ealing London with all language speaking professionals.
Two most common type of vehicles category:
Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Training or Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Training: The big vehicles like trucks, Lorries etc. that carry heavy load are very hard to drive. One need to maintain balance during turns and driving in traffic is out of the question without having the proper training.
Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) like buses, vans that are used to carry passengers from one location to another needs special training similar yet different from LGV or HGV Training.
Types of Licenses issued by Regional Transport Office:
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Training is given to drivers of buses, trucks, Lorries, vans etc. so they can have CPC License needed to drive it as they need it to drive their vehicles. Various types of licenses for different range of vehicles are:
- â€¢ B + E car and trailer training: For carrying weights from 1 to 7.5 tonnes
- â€¢ C1-License Training: This training is for those who wants to drive medium size transportation However there is a minimum age requirement of 21 years to acquire this license.
- â€¢ C1 + E License Training: This training is for people who wants to drive trucks and Lorries but only for private use Special training is required for such a tough job.
- â€¢ C1 + E – 7.5t and trailer Training: Moving to heavier range, this is for those wants to drive vehicles having weight up to 7.5 tonnes.
- â€¢ C – up to 32 tonnes Training: This license is for those wants to drive lorries carrying up the huge weight of about 32 tonnes
- â€¢ C + E Truck & Trailer Training: Now this training needs is for very serious and professional drivers that want to drive vehicles having massive weight up to 42 tonnes This also allows them to use Articulated or Drawbar combinations.
CPC Driver Training: All the drivers need to have this training. It is mandatory for all.
Driver CPC Training was introduced by the European Unions in order to improve driving of people so that safety can be increased and road accidents and rage can be decreased
There are 4 driver CPC modules. Driver CPC Module 4 and 2 are essential for drivers who wants to have license. Module 4 consists of practical exam of the driving on the other hand Module 2 consists of theoretical aspects of driving. This training is periodic in nature with time interval of 5 years to keep your driving license with you. CPC Theory Test or Certificate of Professional Competence is a MCQ written theoretical test that is held to test how well the new drivers are good in the driving. Total of 50 questions are asked in this theoretical test based on various learning experience needed for the driver road safety , driver alertness, accidents, maintenance of the vehicle and documents of vehicle. Although it is a theoretical test but it also check whether the driver have the required practical knowledge of driving for their vehicles or not. Module 2 consists of CPC case study to test seekers who wants have their driving license
In order to sustain the license driver needs to pass test in period of 5 years.Dhoot Driving School provides Refresher Training Course for such drivers