After a long and hard day at work there is nothing best like going for a long drive with your loved ones. It can be one of those best stress busters of your life. But in order to drive like a pro or professional driver you need to undergo driving training such as PCV training, LGV/HGV training and driver CPC training. All such training can be successfully pursued at our Dhoot Driving School institute at Kings Cross London. In case you are already a professional driver and want to test your skills or want to analyze your performance then you can opt for different refresher training courses.
As the demand for professional drivers is increasing such courses can be of great help and you can also make a career out it. Here is the list of major driving courses that you can pursue:
- â€¢ PCV training.
- â€¢ LGV/HGV training.
- â€¢ B + E car and trailer training.
- â€¢ Driver CPC training.
Now you must be wondering why to pursue training from Dhoot Driving School, here are some good enough reasons that favors Dhoot Driving School:
- â€¢ All of our trainers are truly professional and are certified by the DSA that is Driving Standards Agency.
- â€¢ If you are from some other country or region and are not comfortable with English then also there is no need to worry as all of our trainers are trained to speak in different languages, another best thing about pursuing course from us is that the course material is also multilingual.
- â€¢ Our trainers have also designed different refresher training courses for your convenience, in case you are little short of time or having a hectic schedule then you can opt for such courses and learn about the basics of professional driving.
- â€¢ Such refresher courses are also ideal for those people who are already working as professional drivers and want to test their skills or want to analyze their performance.
- â€¢ All of our trainers are well experienced and highly professional trainers that really how to train well. They are soft spoken and well mannered. We at Dhoot Driving School in Kings Cross, London always believe in providing a high class customer service.
Complete And Detailed Description Of The Courses Offered By Us
- â€¢ LGV/HGV training is connected with large vehicles and heavy goods vehicles. This training also depends upon the weight of the vehicles also and involves mostly rigid vehicles. There are various modules of training under this LGV/HGV training. Few of them are C1 + E license, C up to 32 tons, etc.
- â€¢ PCV training is connected with passenger carrying vehicles. It always depends on how much passengers there are on the board. During the PCV training module everything depends upon the number of passengers that are board of the vehicle. The different modules that are a part of PCV training are D1 and D1+E minibus & trailer, D automatic bus, D manual coach, D+E coach & trailer.
- â€¢ B+E car and trailer training is for those people who wish to drive towing vehicles. Such vehicles are categorized according to the MAM which is called as maximum authorized mass. If the weight of the vehicle is higher than MAM then the person needs to obtain a B+E license and if the weight of the vehicle is within the MAM then the person needs to obtain a B license only.
- â€¢ The mandatory training that is driver CPC training module is a must for every trainee. Any kind of coaching certification is incomplete without this CPC training. The complete and detailed description of the CPC is called as certification of the skilled competency. You also need to complete the assorted driver CPC modules and the CPC modules which are quite beneficial when it comes to smooth driving.
The best thing about these modules is that these can be easily combined with different modules and which can be further combined with the main module. In 2008 the driver certificate of professional competence that is CPC for the bus and coach drivers was introduced and in the year 2009 it was introduced for the lorry drivers. These certificates were very important for the drivers especially when they had to travel throughout the country.
Hence all the new drivers who want to drive for living had to clear the driver CPC qualification, whereas the existing drivers are considered as â€˜ acquired rightsâ€™ that they took during their previous expertise. Now after reading all these wonderful points you must be thinking about joining such courses, so what you are wating for just search for the Dhoot Driving School Kings Cross over the internet and enroll for the driving course of your choice. There is nothing best that driving the car with your family and going for a long drive.