Dhoot Driving School in Greenford, London, LGV (HGV) Training, PCV Training, Driver CPC Training
After the invention of the engine, Vehicles can be said to be one the most important innovation. With the most important invention comes the most important skill that is driving. Dhoot Driving School centre is a one top stop for you that provided excellent training for driving so you can acquire those skills and become a very skilled driver. If you native language is not English not a problem anymore we have Chinese, Japanese, Gujarati , Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri, English, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Dari, English, Farsi, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish, Welsh and many more language speaking trainers to fulfil your needs in Dhoot Driving School at Greenford, London.
Dhoot Driving School have course for all type of vehicles on road:
Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Training or Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) Training: Everything weighing over 3500 kg comes under LGV HGV as regulated by EU. This requires very skilled driver to drive heavy vehicles.
Passenger Carrying Vehicle (PCV) : These are Personal Commuting Vehicles like taxes, buses, vans and it needs PCV licence by European Union and safety of the people in the vehicle is main issue hence safety comes first here.
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) is formal and compulsory step for drivers of buses, trucks, Lorries, vans etc. It is divided into the four modules. Driver CPC Training was designed by European Union that were framed keeping people safety in mind. CPC Driver Training is divided into the four modules
- 1. Module 1: Theoretical test having MCQ and hazard perception. CPC Theory Test or Certificate of Professional Competence.
- 2. Module 2: This have 7 CPC case study based on real scenarios (like what you will do in very cold condition )
- 3. Module 3: It is the driving ability test.
- 4. Module 4: A 30 minute Driver CPC practical demonstration test (you need to demonstrate how you can keep your vehicle safe and secure)
All 4 modules are needed to be passed in order to get Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).Module 1 and 2 are theoretical while 3 and 4 are practical in nature. You must:
- You need to pass module 1 before module 3
- In driver CPC module 4 and 2 passing module 2 before 4 is mandatory
You can take part 1 and part 2 in any order, and can take part 3 and part 4 in any order.
C1-License Training: If you want to drive medium sized vehicles with the weight limit of 3500 to 7500 kg. Minimum age limit by EU is 21 years for licence in C-category.
- B + E car and trailer training: Primarily used in towing vehicles limits are 1 to 7.5 tonnes
- C1 + E License Training: If you want to drive vehicles having extra trailer load for kg in addition to 3500 to 7500 kg limit.
- C1 + E – 7.5t and trailer Training: If you want to drive 7.5 tonnes of weight with the trailers you need this license. A special proficiency course is conducted for this category driver.
- C – Up to 32 tonnes Training: If you want driver vehicle having 32 tonnes you need special guidance.
- C + E Truck & Trailer Training: Those who drive Articulated or Drawbar combinations vehicles capable of carrying 42 tonnes. Such heavy weight makes it hard to balance
Every requisite of driving is taught and Pass Protection is given to the trainees to guide them so they can drive and manage all the scenarios and able to clear the driving tests.
- D1 Minibus Training: For the minibus having the capacity of 16.
- D1+E Minibus & Trailer Training: This is for those who wants to drive the trailer with 21 passengers but having weight less than 750 kg.
- D Automatic Bus Training: This is for those drivers who wants to drive the buses with the facilities of wheel chair facilities or other internal modern facilities.
- D Manual coach Training: This is for those who wants to the drive the vehicles like single or double-decker buses.
- D+E Coach and Trailer Training: To carry the accommodation of 8 passengers this training and license is needed
PVC Pass Protection: It is guaranteed that you will pass the exam because if you didnt we will get a re exam for you or we will give your money back. Sound to be good to be true? We actually guarantee that by our PVC Pass Protection
Refresher Training Course at Dhoot Driving School at Greenford so professionals can re-master their skills it is made compulsory by European Union to take it periodically after 5 years. Its duration is 35 hours
All the above steps are very needed to obtain government issued legal license. Clearing these exams can be very difficult task that is almost impossible without training in a reliable reputed driving school. We at Dhoot Driving School helps the person to become an excellent driver