At Dhoot Driving School in Richmond, London, you get world class training programs like LGV (HGV) training, PCV training and driver CPC training

Driving can not only help you in move around with your own car but can also open up a career path for you. A driving career, if chosen well, can be high paying and fulfilling as well. Hence if you have got a passion for driving and love for the roads, it would be good to find a driving institute that can nurture your passion to make you into a skilled and knowledgeable professional driver. At Dhoot Driving School we aspire to do just that while also giving emphasis to safe driving. Hence when you enroll at Dhoot Driving School I Richmond, London, you are on your way to becoming not only a skilled and knowledgeable driver but a safe driver as well.

There are number of training programs to choose from at Dhoot Driving School that are tailor made for both beginners as well as experienced drivers. For beginners we have courses like PCV training, B + E car and trailer training, LGV (HGV) training and for experienced drivers we offer driver CPC training along with refresher training courses. Hence regardless of whether you want to start your profession in driving or want to upgrade or refresh your driving skills, we have something for every kind of drivers.

There are many perks of joining us for driving training. You would not have to worry about language barrier since our trainers know different languages and hence would instruct you in a language that you understand. You do not need to worry about any mishaps while learning to drive since all our training vehicles are fitted with the dual control systems and all our trainers our approved driving instructors who are also registered with the DSA or driving standard agency. Hence there is absolutely no chances whatsoever of any kinds of accidents or mishaps.

Apart from these we would also assist you in all kinds of documentation as well like filling up the D4 and D2 forms. We would also submit the forms on your behalf to DVLA. The best service of all, though, is pass protection and PCV pass protection which would allow you to appear for a driving re test in case you fail to clear your driving test at the first attempt.

The driving training programs are also divided into various categories such that you can choose one as per your exact needs. By exact needs it is meant that the exact kind of vehicle that you would like to drive professionally. For details please read on.

PCV training – People keen on driving passenger carrying vehicles professionally, should opt for this training program. There are two kinds of PCV, the manual and the automatic. For driving manual PCV you would need either a D automatic bus or a D1 minibus while for driving automatic PCV, you can choose among D1 + E minibus & trailer, D manual coach and D + E coach & trailer. Your choice would also be dependent on your age as well as the number of passenger your vehicle could carry.

LGV (HGV) training – All those interested in driving goods vehicles, should choose this training program since this program trains you to drive large good vehicles and heavy good vehicles. There are two kinds of LGV and HGV as well and they are the articulated HGV or LGV and the rigid HGV or LGV. If you want to drive an articulated LGV OR HGV, you have to apply for a C1 + E license and for driving rigid LGV or HGV, you can choose among : C1 – license, C1 + E – 7.5t & trailer, C – up to 32 tons and C + E truck & trailer. Again, here too, your choice would also be dependent on your age and the weight you would transport in your vehicle.

CPC driver training – For driving a vehicle professionally, this training is mandatory. There is a driving practical test and CPC theory test within the several driver CPC modules. But initially you would have to pass only driver CPC module 4 and 2 which consist of the practical driving test and CPC case study. Apart from these you would also need to undergo a training of 35 hours for a periodic 5 years time.

B + E car and trailer training – For the exciting career of driving towing vehicles, choose this training program. There is a pre decided maximum authorized mass or MAM and you would have to choose your category based on the MAM. If the weight towed by your vehicle is less than MAM, you would need a B license and for towing weights more than MAM, you would need a B + E license.

There are other various services offered by us. For more information on the services as well as the training programs, please visit us at Dhoot Driving School in Richmond, London.

Are You Looking For A Driving School In London