We currently inhabit a world where pressures are constantly high, and ever-mounting. Getting from one place to another within the shortest span of time is of high importance. In such a deadline-obsessed world, cars have become as important as ever. Whether itâ€™s about delivering heavy-goods, transporting passengers or just a late night drive for the sake of relaxation, driving is an essential requirement in todayâ€™s world. But driving is not a piece of cake; itâ€™s not just about handling the steering wheel and using the occasional break. Safe driving requires thorough practice and awareness that has to be built up through proper training. If you can establish yourself as a good driver, there may be a driving career in front of you as well.
Hereâ€™s where Dhoot Driving School, Willesden steps in. At Dhoot Driving School, we have multiple experts who have had years of experience in the field of driving, who aim to aid and assist new drivers in becoming responsible and safe drivers. The thorough training programs provided here are also meant for the several examinations one has to clear in order to acquire a driving license.
So what do the training programs consist of? The training programs provided at Dhoot Driving School guide drivers through the very basics of driving to the advanced technical knowledge through classroom sessions with the help of textbooks and also practical training. The results are drivers who are more aware when out on the fast and furious roads, and more responsible in terms of caring not just about themselves, but also others in their vicinity. The age factor comes into play while deciding the type of vehicle that is to be driven. Many rules are to be followed and maintained while driving a vehicle, and Dhoot Driving School ensures that the trainees are taught responsible driving through the most modern training programs.
If you are worried about the trainers at Dhoot Driving School, Willesden, fear no more. Trainers here are all Driving Standards Agency (DSA) members and are highly qualified as Approved Driving Instructors (ADI). Trainees are bound to see driving in a new light after interaction with these skilled trainers and you can be sure of learning the best methods and techniques that will bring out the best driver in you. Maintaining the car is also an important aspect of safe driving, and is taught here. During the practical training sessions, trainees get to drive vehicles which have dual controls, which allow the trainers to step in and handle any uncomfortable situation.Letâ€™s look at the training offered by Dhoot Driving School, Willesden. The programs can be categorized into roughly three segments. They are:
1. PCV Training: Carrying passengers are a risky proposition, and one that requires a lot of awareness. You canâ€™t afford to be lazy and over-confident. This training program deals with passenger carrying vehicles, and makes the trainees learn all the ropes related to safely transport passengers from one place to another. This training program is further divided into the following sub-categories, which should be chosen according to the vehicle used.
- â€¢ D
- â€¢ D1 Minibus
- â€¢ D+E Coach and Trailer
- â€¢ D1+E
2. LGV/HGV Training: Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) and Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV) also require drivers who are fairly responsible. Sometimes, sensitive articles need to be carried over huge distances on road and the driving should be of a manner which does not cause the articles any sort of damage whatsoever. This training program is aimed for drivers who want to specialize in driving vehicles which carry considerable weight. The sub-categories are:
- â€¢ C1 – License
- â€¢ C+E Truck & Trailer
- â€¢ C1+E
- â€¢ B+E car and trailer training
3. Driver CPC Training: One of the most treasured certificates in the professional driving world these days is the CPC or the Certificate of Professional Competence. Once you get your hands on this certificate, you can be sure of receiving many opportunities in your driving career for earning quite a fair bit of money.
However, getting to the CPC is not easy at all. Several examinations must be given by the drivers. CPC theory tests and practical tests make up the examinations. Assessment of Hazard Perception and Multiple Choice Questions are the important parts of the theory tests.
Thanks to the introduction of CPC modules by the DSA, drivers can have easier access to vehicle insurance. Night driving, dual carriageways and all-weather driving are included within the modules. These are sure to fuel the confidence of the drivers to newer heights. Pass protection is offered to candidates who are not able to clear the examinations at their first attempt.
Certain formalities regarding paperwork are also taken care of by Dhoot Driving School. Provisional Entitlement Form (D2) and Medical Form (D4) can be quite tough for drivers to fill up, but Dhoot Driving School provides assistance for filling up both forms. The organization also aids drivers in sending the forms to the DVLA.
For more information regarding Dhoot Driving School, be sure to contact your nearest center at Willesden, London.