PCV D1+E Minibus and Trailer Training

Get trained on D1+E Minibus & Trailer program

Towing trailers is the solution for you if you need to or want to carry equipments and baggage like Kayaks, Canoes, tents or camp gears.


Tour guides as well as drivers working in holiday trip companies, youth workers and scout leaders frequently re-approach us after passing their minibus test to upgrade their D1 entitlement to Trailer entitlement.


When the minibus you drive is completely full with passengers and there is no place to carry equipments or baggage, the best solution would be to tuck it all into a trailer and tow it along with your minibus to the holiday destination site.


Nevertheless, you have to note that if you work for an organization that is not for profit as a volunteer driver, you must first pass your D1 and then D1+E to be able to drive a minibus towing a trailer.


The trainers of Dhoot Driving School are multilingual along with being DSA approved and the trainings we provide are in different languages too along with English.


Whatever it is you need, we would be able to help you.


All the PCV training vehicles we use are specifically chosen for training as per the DSA vehicle requirements and are all current models.

  • 6.5 meters in length
  • Noise levels are low
  • Simple gear box with 5 speed
  • 17 seats
  • Maintained regularly for high standard
  • Steering is power assisted and greatly maneuverable with ABS hydraulic brakes
  • Equipped with Tachographs
  • For a smooth ride, easy to handle controls like cars
  • Comfortable position for driving with accurate all around visibility

We would be able to help you with all kinds of driving license needs for driving passenger carrying vehicles. The PCV training vehicles we use are based in Wembley and it is quite easily accessible by public transport. There is also free parking facility available.


We suggest all our clients to go for a DRIVING ASSESSSMENT LESSON. You can just come to our training school, have a meeting with our trainers and try your hands at driving our training vehicles. Our trainers would assess your current skills in driving, take into account your relevant driving experience and recommend the training course based on your training you would need. We would then quote a price depending on your driving evaluation findings.


Based on the existing license you are holding, you might have to revisit our page for D1 driving training to start the process.


And remember that if you want to work as a professional driver, you would have to undergo the Driver CPC Periodic Training and if you wish to start your own business you would also need a Managers CPC (National or International passenger)


If you have any queries just give us a call, we would be happy to go over the details with you.

Start Learning to Drive Today

Give us a call to schedule your first driving lesson


Here’s what our happy drivers had to say about our services:

I am so happy I chose Dhoot HGV driving school. Their instructions were clear and easy to understand. I passed 1st time only after 3 lessons. Thank you so much, CJ. Dali and Mr Singh. They are the best!
Henrietta Szonyi
Hooray !!!…Pass the LGV driving test…Thank you CJ for good road instruction and smooth training, very happy with everything. Highly recommended for training.
Vaidas Erniulis
Great place to do hgv training had a bad experience with another company came to dhoot and had a days training and time before tests failed first time pass with flying colours second would recommend.
Ben Hawkins
I started my LGV CLASS 1 driving with S.Charanjit Singh. He is a good and classified instructor. Moreover i recommend this driving school as they give you proper training and instructions.
Randhawa Harman

Sign up to our Newsletter

(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)